Moonspear And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now
77 Posts
Ooc — Mai
All Welcome 
All welcome but special mention for @Jarilo for some father/son bonding!
Growing like a weed and having acquired a taste or two for the outdoors, young Saviguk was no longer content to be confined to the den nearly 24/7. Sure it had its perks, with all the familiar smells of his mother and sister, but that was about it. These days it felt like the walls were closing in on him, leaving him with less and less room to writhe about freely. 

And besides, the outside world was so much more interesting! After his initial shock and bewilderment on his first day of emergence, the dark boy quickly became enamored. There were so many sights, so many colors, sounds and smells! It was all so new! Each time he stepped out his brain was on a sensory overload and he loved it! He wanted to experience it all, but where in the heck to begin?! 

He knew a pair of eyes or ears were on him at almost all times. A call from his mother when he began to inch too far, meant that he'd be in trouble if her gentle warning wasn't heeded. Some days he tested those limits more than others, just to see how far he could get. Today, he had wandered significant distance without being pulled back, but by no means far enough to get lost. The mouth of the den was still a dark speck in the background behind him. Casting a thoughtful glance back, he wondered if Kukutux was just asleep, or simply allowing him to venture further afield. It wasn't long before he was distracted, feeling something soft and spongy beneath his paw. Lifting it, he revealed his discovery; a stubby off-white mushroom with brown spotting. "Huuhowa...?" He peeped curiously, bending down to eye level for a closer look.
Messages In This Thread
And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 05, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - July 07, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 30, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - August 09, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - September 14, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - September 22, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - October 15, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 02, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - November 05, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 10, 2020, 12:29 AM