Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It was all pretty exciting to be out here when she was technically told not to. But she was an adult, and she could do what she wanted, and she definitely didn't need to listen to mom and definitely-definitely not to Emrik. Spica sniffed the borders, feeling tense knowing that the wolves in this pack were ~ dangerous ~ apparently, but also super curious and hoping to meet at least one of them.

When she heard a voice, Spica startled for a moment, her heart skipping a beat, but soon she realised that it was her.. brother?? What the actual fuck. Syrma showed up just in that moment, before Spica could scold Acheron for scaring her, which maybe saved some face as she now no longer felt like admitting he'd scared her at all. Do you live here?! Spica said, blinking in surprise. But no, it sounded like a silly idea the more she thought of it. Nah, what a dumb thought -- you're too stuffy for that. Acheron was way too "good boy" to live in a pack of ~ dangerous rebels ~.

Suddenly Spica was distracted by a raven's flutters and she looked up, then down to see another wolf. Shit! she called out in surprise. Uh.. Hi? Spica had thought a lot about what it would be like to meet a wolf from his dangerous pack, but she hadn't really thought a lot about what she would say. She had kinda pictured this whole thing to go a bit... smoother? Different?

She certainly hadn't pictured Acheron to be there.

yay, thanks y'all for joining :D
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Spica - July 15, 2020, 04:54 AM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM