Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Acheron was only here to be annoying, of course. Typical that he'd show up at the worst moments and tell them off on what they did even now. Yeah, who! she repeated after her sister's inquiry, too curious not to fall in line with her twin.

Acheron of course immediately apologised for them being here and said they wanted no trouble, while the other wolf wasn't even giving them any to begin with. Syrma asked if they lived here and Spica added: Sorry about our dumb brother. She didn't mean to make Acheron look bad, but it was out before she realised. Anyway, the dangerous pack wolf seemed pretty alright for someone from a dangerous pack.

I'm Spica, and this is my sister -- She left space here for Syrma to say her name, too. Then she added: We are here for... Diplomacy. Yeah. We were just curious to meet some of our sorta-neighbors. So, uh, hi! Who are you? Spica smiled in a friendly manner, her body language neutral but exuding the curiosity her words held too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Spica - July 27, 2020, 10:41 AM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM