Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
Acheron didn't give them any more to know, and she gave him a narrowed-eye look that told him she did not buy it. Thankfully, it was the stranger that captured more of her focus, so he was lucky then, and it was easy enough to forget a bit about him for a beat as her Spica spoke. And I'm Syrma, she supplied when given the appropriate pause, and nodded along because yes! Diplomacy stuff, they were just checking in on the neighbors and all, not looking to stick their nose in any mischief or anything. Juuust curious! She was quick to back her sister up wholly. Yeah, and we were just exploring a bit, she tacked on for good measure, and some extra padding on their business.

The stranger wasn't raising any terrible alarms so far. She seemed reserved, but Syrma was not yet the greatest judge of it. Maybe she had something to hide! That crossed her mind, but mostly, it was too soon to tell. Without any obvious aggression to be seen, she was content to keep to their nosy-looking-neutrality.

Then, someone else appeared which made her perk anew. He sidled right up to Acheron, and she pinned her squinty eyes back on him again, though not before another glance to Stranger #1 before she caught Tuvaq's little smirk. Ohh, this got a little different. She edged a small side-step closer to her twin with a wiggly look at her, and though she really wanted to launch the full brunt of the interrogation his way, since she assumed this was the fancy friend he was all tight-lipped about, something told her not to give it all away in front of their neighborly sort first--who they still knew almost nothing about! So, she did her best to listen there, but was highly suspect of this whole situation in a few different ways.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Syrma - August 18, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM