Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ooooh, mysterious, Spica said with a roll of her eyes as Acheron said he was his 'friend' and that was all they needed to know. Just a little too loud and just before the friend arrived Spica said, What, is he your boyfriend or something? She didn't mean this seriously, because the thought of two males dating was totally foreign to her, honestly. Any shyness she might've felt around saying this so loudly in front of said friend was transferred into an outgoing excited smirk to see her curiosity sated as the wolf in question arrived.

The Saints-wolf meanwhile grumbled they were close to the borders, but Spica had learned that being close to a border wasn't the same as being over it so she pretty much just ignored that. Details, details. Then a name was shared -- Finley -- and she confirmed that indeed, she was part of this new pack.

Honestly, this meet-up was a lot less aggressive than Spica had imagined considering they were sooo warned about this pack and whatnot. Finley seemed totally harmless, apart from a little grumpy. Spica blamed the latter mostly on Acheron and his (boy)friend who had shown up unannounced just like that.

She asked where they were from, and Spica answered, before anyone could say anything, We're from Moonspear. Because there was no way in hell she'd get in trouble for exploring beyond where they were allowed, so she decided to use the name of the only other pack she knew (and as a happy coincidence, their sort-of enemies anyway). She looked over her shoulder at Acheron with a sly smirk that she made sure Finley couldn't see to emphasise how clever she was being.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Spica - August 26, 2020, 11:35 AM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM