Ravensblood Forest everything that kills me makes me feel alive
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Since Finley is inactive I'll post again to conclude Spica's part in this thread - feel free to tack on your finishing posts, too :) I enjoyed this a lot :D

After sharing her lie about their pack of origin, which wasn't received with much surprise, Spica said, Well, we should head back there right now. See you later! And with a playful smirk she turned around, nudging Syrma's shoulder in the process as she assumed her sister would come with. Nice to meet you, Acheron's boyfriend, Spica said with a big grin. As she passed Acheron she said, Smell you later, nerd! though as she passed him there was a fond smile on her face. Seeing him again made her realise she did miss having him around, even though he was such a goodie two shoes who always played holier-than-thou on her and Syrma. But, hey, he was also their brother, and though she'd never admit it, she totally missed him.

After being out of reach from the borders and from Acheron and Tuvaq Spica would totally talk to Syrma about all of this -- about Acheron and his response to Spica calling Tuvaq his boyfriend, about using Moonspear as a cover-up pack name (clever, right?) and about these Saints of the Dying Light not being nearly as scary as the leaders of the pack said (as per usual; they were usually pretty protective and exaggerated threats).
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Acheron - September 11, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: everything that kills me makes me feel alive - by Spica - October 09, 2020, 09:25 AM