Whitefish River when i wake up i'm afraid
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
for @Ira ^^

With sobriety did he forge his approach, tentative and with ever-augmenting caution. Tepid; sombre. Clouds scattered like dust against a canvas of subdued azure, unsmiling in the wake of summer. The traveller, during his current escapade, had passed smoothly along the perimeter of the valley, passing through the mountains and gliding across the flatlands. He scoured the unclaimed lands and savoured the peace they conducted - rather deliberately, he'd avoided traipsing nearer to the fringes of pack territory.

Today, however, he was thrusting himself outside of his comfort zone.

If he could have marked each landscape within the wilds unaccompanied by a foreign face, he'd have done just that. It would have been far more straight-forward; facile. He'd contemplated for many hours during his trek, even now he grimaced dismally at the prospect, but opted to experiment and trudge closer - he only prayed he'd not been inauspicious in his choice. Edging toward the border, he paused a few paces away and stared fitfully into the flatlands, eyes narrowed in a thoughtful moue. What now?
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
when i wake up i'm afraid - by Soltero - July 08, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: when i wake up i'm afraid - by Ira - July 08, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: when i wake up i'm afraid - by Soltero - July 20, 2020, 08:25 AM
RE: when i wake up i'm afraid - by Ira - July 22, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: when i wake up i'm afraid - by Soltero - August 03, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: when i wake up i'm afraid - by Ira - August 07, 2020, 02:01 PM