Neverwinter Forest if you want it, you could get it for the rest of your life
137 Posts
Ooc — nami
Pack Activity 
family meeting!? it would be nice if all of the parents and children could join, but i know that there's some ic stuff that might not make that possible. i can also change the date if that makes things easier for anyone! mochi, let me know if you want anything changed.

otherwise, tags are for reference: @Mal @Cupid @Miriam @Sullivan @Finín @Nuala

liliana and @Asmoses walked beside one another through the territory’s heart. she’d been unwilling to separate from him since their excursion with @Caerus, and had thus taken it upon herself to follow him wherever (and whenever) he went. 

the twins should have been partially weaned by then, but liliana’s nose was still sensitive to the scents of milk and motherhood. those which wafted from the third birth den had not gone unnoticed, making her curious to see who resided within. 

moses, she crooned, nose pointed toward @Aibreann’s resting place, what go? she hoped that he would go with her to explore, or else she would have been rendered unable. assuming asmoses didn’t immediately deny her this one thing, liliana started on the path toward the whelping den.

bright cerulean eyes peered into the otherwise darkness, her lips parting to ask: hello? she could hear some noises — mewling, whining; things of that sort — but couldn’t see well enough where they were coming from. carefully, she stepped into the den, fully prepared to turn and run should aibreann demand as such.
great bear wilderness · open for threads (2/5)