Neverwinter Forest do you hate my boyfriend?
like a bastard on the burning sea
20 Posts
Ooc — jem
usually finín was pretty content to partake in naptime and in his humble opinion; napping was just pretty damn fantastic. it consisted of all the good things in life- warmth, rest, peace and cosiness and nothing bet the snug sensation of letting heavy eyelids droop as you were whisked away into the dark's velveteen caress. however today, the child found himself restless and prickly as if someone had sprinkled pine needles atop his pelt and the content snuffles of slumbering siblings just irked his jealousy as he made a groggy stand and proceeded to belly dive across the den into a vexed heap of dusty fur. such a woeful display did not rouse momma or his littermates and so finín sat back up with a miserable pout, glaring hard at their dozing heaps and- 

voicesss?? 

squinty look observes the entrance, heart hammering against bird boned chest. you see, finín was at an extremely impressionable young age and he did just happen to have an A+ mama in terms of being protective. so, displaying a determined pout; the boy would scramble off towards the entrance to show just how good at wolfing he was!

yes, finín had become quite well practiced in the art of being a protective mother goose and he wore that title with pride as he popped out from his den, tousled and equipped with his best scowl. convinced that there was no way he couldn't look as fearsome as @Aibreann , he faced these two adults with uncanny graveness, ears slick against his head and unkempt pelt spiky like a triggered housecat. not unlike a chihuahua trying to pick a fight with a rottweiler, the child let out his most terror inducing snarl that sounded something along the lines of garbling "hrehreher" and stood there expectantly, waiting for them to flee in terror as was expected when one dared disturb a talented mother.
Messages In This Thread
do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - July 18, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Haoniyao - July 21, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - July 23, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Finín - July 25, 2020, 06:56 AM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Haoniyao - July 28, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - July 28, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Finín - July 31, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Haoniyao - August 03, 2020, 08:11 AM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - August 03, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Finín - August 11, 2020, 06:33 AM