Neverwinter Forest do you hate my boyfriend?
like a bastard on the burning sea
20 Posts
Ooc — jem
he certainly would have entertained the prospect of a cookie, but at that moment the dark stranger's 'yes' was all the award finín could ever dream of. 'yes' was good, it was the word that accompanied all good things! it made an appearance before mama let them go outside, or before mama let them play, or...well you got the gist of it. yes was just plain fantastic! so the child beamed from ear to ear up at cupid as if he'd just been offered anything in the world, which he honestly might as well have been. as far as the dusty mote was concerned, he could do whatever he pleased now with the ownership of this 'yes'. stretching stubby legs up high he'd nod ardently, teeth bared in concentration as he bubbled "mmaa....es maa...sess maa...sess maaa!!" wow, best day ever!

and then the other guy crouched down as finín rolled back onto his belly, rapturous laugh hiccuping free as he gathered back paws beneath him so that he crouched before him; waggish gleam his azure stare. "mahe informed very pointedly before pouncing at the man's muzzle- suddenly remembering his important task. aha he'd lured them to his level so now he could strike!! he was the bestest, most invincible mama out there!
Messages In This Thread
do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - July 18, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Haoniyao - July 21, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - July 23, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Finín - July 25, 2020, 06:56 AM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Haoniyao - July 28, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - July 28, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Finín - July 31, 2020, 12:31 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Haoniyao - August 03, 2020, 08:11 AM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Cupid - August 03, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: do you hate my boyfriend? - by Finín - August 11, 2020, 06:33 AM