Hushed Willows I linger in the Doorway
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Limit Two 
@Valium preferably but whoever else wants to jump in 

Paradise. 
Not the false, sickening paradise where he had taken Corra to...where he had abandoned Awenfen...but a true, loving home. 
Despite what Orlaith might try to claim, he belongs here, the magic he has been searching for his whole life humming beneath him. 
He is Fae. Perhaps always was. Despite the insidious thoughts that had grown remarkably quiet since arriving to this sanctuary, he had always imagined a power, a magic, just out of his reach. 
He had been slowly preparing himself for the initiation, sampling different mind altering substances- Milk from a bullfrog had just made him sick. Poppy buds had an interesting affect- as though he were half asleep and wading through thick mud. Today he had partaken in a strange, musky smelling shrub with dense, sticky flowers. 
The effect was his favorite so far. Not sleepy or heavy like the poppies, but calm. He could think about a thousand different profound things all at once. All of the forest around him was bright, vivid, alive. He could feel the humming of the  trees. 
A scent caught his memory and he grew curious, the scent trail appearing to give off wisps of black. 
Finally a word formed from the fog of his mind. Nightwalkers. There was another nightwalker, here. He blinked, licked his dry mouth, and followed the scent.
Messages In This Thread
I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 19, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Valium - July 19, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 19, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Valium - July 21, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: I linger in the Doorway - by Memory - July 21, 2020, 08:44 PM