Emberflame Ridge Shake off the frost inside my soul
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
thank you for starting! x3 (EDIT: i'm not one hundred percent sure i like this post but hopefully it's okay haha)

Long, unaltering breaths pooled into the air aside a monochrome muzzle, worn toes haling him further across the base of the ridge – the trees were dense here, cocooning him like a solid blanket as he forged his trek. Not impassable, but hardly sparse. Occasionally, between long, contemplative strides, there lay a single singed trunk; charred, riotously mauled by flames. The traveller eyed them wearily as he passed, wondering absently what had set them alight, but continued on his way without pause.

He wove through the undergrowth with enigmatic despondency. Melancholic; warped in stoicism.

It was only as his figure melded further to the jagged peak of the ridge that a foreign scent was cast upon his tongue – inspiring the mellow summer’s air to gauge their whereabouts. Close. Steps began to falter; rumination ceased. Soundless, a contemplation of early departure. His wavering stare surveyed the ledge, and briefly, it was decided otherwise.

She lay with her back to himself, refined in elegant poise, gaze lit upon the gossamer wings of a butterfly. A pretty stranger, supposedly deep in thought - verdant eyes descried upon her from a sculpted visage, glistening with prudent ambiguity. Abstruse, rarefied. Polite distance was maintained, ears tipping judiciously upon his crown, but a low chuff sounded from the caverns of his throat, a gesture to provide some benefaction of comfort, should she note his wordless presence.

Perhaps he would weave back into the vegetation of which he’d emerged, leave her to her pondering, and return to the ridge another day.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread
Shake off the frost inside my soul - by Lumiya - July 21, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Shake off the frost inside my soul - by Soltero - July 26, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: Shake off the frost inside my soul - by Lumiya - July 27, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: Shake off the frost inside my soul - by Soltero - August 03, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Shake off the frost inside my soul - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Shake off the frost inside my soul - by Soltero - August 09, 2020, 08:25 AM
RE: Shake off the frost inside my soul - by Lumiya - August 21, 2020, 07:06 AM