Whitebark Stream Ring the Bells
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
No problem:))

Dante's neck prickled at the toher's words- though he was unsurprised by the adversity the other had faced at the actions of Donovan, but a cold dread crawled through his belly nonetheless. They'd reached further than Dante had initially thought, and the idea of their misery extending it's claws any further...well, it wasn't exactly a mirthful notion. 

I'm sorry, about your packmate, I mean. I'll be sure to inform Seelie of his disappearance, we'll keep an eye out for any hostages they might possess,his voice was solemn, quiet, but solidarity colored his words, his head bobbing in a slight nod, his eyes dropping mometarily to his paws as he pondered just how much destruction one band of wolves could cause. 

His gaze was quickly redirected back to the alpha ahead of him as his name was spoken, and he awaited the man's next words with apprehension. The answer the man offered was somewhat near what Dante had expected, and he understood fully Artyom's hesitance. Dante himself was a sorely inexperienced fighter, and he too cared deeply for the wellbeings of the gentle packmates he resided with. 

Understood, absolutely. Thank you, Artyom, for your time. I must be getting back to Seelie now, but I will inform Lumiya that you will be in contact, he hesitated then, muscles jerking to turn around before he stopped himself, giving the leader one last look. On behalf of Seelie Court, we would greatly appreciate your solidarity in this matter, but should you not be able to aid us in this, our court will stand by you regardless. Thank you, again

With that, the young man offered a final, tired smile before padding off on sore paws, anxious as ever to return home.

Messages In This Thread
Ring the Bells - by Dante - July 21, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Artyom - July 22, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Dante - July 22, 2020, 12:04 PM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Artyom - July 26, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Ring the Bells - by Dante - July 26, 2020, 02:24 PM