Hushed Willows I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home.
141 Posts
Ooc —
Olive and Seabreeze are my mothers.

The boys tall ears swivelled back at the lilac fae's frustrated tone, pressed firm against the smooth alabaster fur of his collared nape. He lowered his willowy frame a little further, pastel eyes wide in surprise as they darted between each of the three she-wolves who'd come to attend his arrival in search of their own disbelief of his word. Sundance felt anxiety creep its way up his throat, as the very real fear that they might turn on him with accusatory fangs began to flower.

He dared a single step back, prepared himself to flee should the need arise. Thankfully, none moved to further intimidate him, but still the young druid maintained his hesitation. How could she not believe him, this lavender stranger who claimed his family as her own? Sundance could not recall encountering any older siblings in his youth among the willows, nor could he remember discussing them with his parents.

But it was a possibility, he supposed, and was forced to consider as the lilac fae loomed over him with scrutiny. Sundance felt the weight of her stare as it proved his features and, perhaps foolishly, he lifted his supernova gaze to look for familiarity in her features.

Brother, she asked of him, and Sundance felt his tongue dry in his maw. He swallowed. "I..." he struggled to find the right words. How could she be a sister to him, when no parents were around to confirm?

"I don't...? I..."

He blinked, apology clear in his clearwater eyes.

"Wh-what is your name?"

Messages In This Thread
I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Sundance - August 02, 2020, 07:54 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home - by Lumiya - August 02, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: I'm arriving, and it feels like I am home. - by Sundance - August 06, 2020, 04:14 AM