Phantom Hollow my heart is spinning
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
The pale warrior was quiet, though she had held her breath for a scarce second. But, no leads yet. No ties to anyone to answer for Dacio's death. She supposed it could just be too soon to tell. Another mention of Donovan's nature only kept her scowl in place.. she couldn't imagine their loyalty to be anything good if that were true. Even without meeting him, she didn't care for his sorts. She didn't trust him on principle, with or without any connection to her revenge. It's bad enough that his wayward bitch had been foolish enough to cross the wanheda in the first place. Now, this was what they deserved.

As for the others worth a note, Opalia knows best to keep this. These could be important names later, if they did not fade into obscurity before then. She already got the sense that this was something not to rushed outright. Praimfaya had more to gain still but a careful line to walk in the meantime. Interesting.. maybe his loyalty is not where it seems either, she suggested. But probably too soon to tell. Just be careful, she offered, though her trust was well with the wanheda, no questions. Renard could be a delicate matter though if his interests did not align with her own later on though, but it was important not to discredit him entirely.

On their other leader, she had little of good to say. Ugh, too bad he wastes it then, she scoffed. Maybe their peculiar loyalty could be shaken still. But maybe that can be in your favor somehow too. I wish I had more to offer you in return, without knowing them better. Keep me informed of whatever else you find out, and tell if me I can help somehow, the Drakru wanted her to know. I trust you will make the right call, she said quietly, yet determined as they schemed, and got caught up between themselves.

She was thankful for company like this--a necessary mending to her weary soul. Maybe.. she could return to the mountain a little better than she had left it.
Messages In This Thread
my heart is spinning - by Opalia - August 07, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Benry - August 08, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - August 08, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - August 10, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Benry - August 14, 2020, 08:34 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - August 15, 2020, 05:16 AM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - August 25, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - September 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: my heart is spinning - by Opalia - September 10, 2020, 04:41 PM