Whitefish River Splish, splash, I was taking a bath
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Spica snorted loudly as he said 'gotta protect' and rolled her eyes, though she wasn't entirely un-pleased that he just wagged his tail at her rather than pick the sarcasm from her words. Maybe it was for the better. Oh, really? What're you gonna do? she said with a mocking chuckle as she came a little closer and snapped her teeth in the air. She curled her tail over her back and raised her head, making herself look big and dominant as she tried to intimidate him.

In response to where she'd been, Spica contemplated just saying 'around' and letting that be that, but then she decided that she would fill his brain with nonsense instead and said: Me an' Swym were out on a spy mission to catch some bad wolves who were endangering the whole pack. Pretty exciting stuff. Meanwhile, she kept her dominant posture, hoping to intimidate him a lil'. Yeah, he was her little brother and she'd defend him from outside shit, but he should know that they weren't friends or anything.
Messages In This Thread
Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 10, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - August 13, 2020, 04:29 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 16, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - August 26, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - August 27, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - September 14, 2020, 05:00 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Mohe - September 15, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Splish, splash, I was taking a bath - by Spica - September 17, 2020, 03:10 AM