Firefly Ravine when i was alone, you promised the stone from your heart
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
I'm so sorry for the lengthy delay, school has been really screwing me over lately and it's been hard to find time to write. thank you for your patience! Also this post is a mess, so i apologize for that as well haha
Dante's attention from the man is unwavering as he listens, the gentle grin that graces his lips lighting up his whole demeanor when he hears cam was fortunate enough to have encountered the silvery singer. Dante himself hasn't had a chance to speak to the woman in much too long now; he makes a mental note to steal a conversation with her the next time he has the chance. 

Elysium, he echoes the name as hardly a whisper, testing out its foreign sound on his lips momentarily before humming and noddding along to the other's words. The shock that creeps through him at the end of the man's remark is fleeting but sharp, making the back of his neck prickle hotly. If the faeries are to survive the havoc Donovan and his followers are sure to cause, they will have to be able to protect each other, to have each other's backs at any moments notice. Surely...surely they'll be alright though. They're a family now, they've begun to understand each other and how each individual adds to their dynamic now, each one part of a greater whole. Surely...

His head snaps back to the shadowed man once he realizes he's grown idle, clearing his throat and offering up a nod. I hope so as well, he murmurs in response, brow furrowed in thought. And I'm sorry the boy continues in a gentler voice, for your losses, I mean.

Messages In This Thread
RE: when i was alone, you promised the stone from your heart - by Dante - September 13, 2020, 02:08 PM