Neverwinter Forest and i like making shit, and i like selling it
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Jackalope nodded stiffly when it appeared that the harmful rogues were in the mountain areas as well. This wasn't exactly what he'd expected to face after joining a pack- this pack life thing was supposed to allow him to be a bit more lazy, to be able to count on others to help keep him fed and safe...But in a bad neighbourhood, none of that could be acheived. Not right away, anyway; it looked like he'd have to be a bit more vigilant than he'd expected. 

He contemplated asking the male if he did indeed have a son with the same marking on his forehead- but he thought he'd keep that card and play it later, if he wanted the kid to get in shit. He'd hold on to the threat of telling Cupid that Caerus had nearly killed him by shoving him into the stream and knocking him senseless until he was able to get something from it. 

"Guess that means we're surrounded by shit-heads," He said. "I'm Jackalope, by the way. Jackalope Blackthorn."

Neither wolf was terribly fit for company. They would withstand each other as long as they'd need to, and go their separate ways, having hardly had any real impact on each other. Later, Jackalope would only barely recall his meeting with the male simply because the man's son had tried to drown him weeks earlier.
Messages In This Thread
and i like making shit, and i like selling it - by Cupid - August 17, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: and i like making shit, and i like selling it - by Jackalope - August 29, 2020, 01:07 PM