Noctisardor Bypass i could go off the deep end
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
buzzard was the first to flee for parts unknown. and look, condor knew exactly what they were doing. how could he not? now, if buzzard had used just a bit of that brain they would have known to be cautious, but unfortunately, condor was altogether too aware that buzzard had never used that brain in their life.

and so, for the good of his sibling, condor followed them. even though they were a bitch and forced him to climb up the side of a mountain, which they would be hearing about later. in fact, the moment condor’s eyes locked on their scrawny mudsoaked ass, he drew breath to begin, and then clapped his mouth shut when a giant white mountain of a wolf skidded to a halt in front of them.

oh dear.

condor knew exactly how his sibling ran damage control. there was most certainly a disaster about to unfold, and it was described to him in excruciating detail as his approach caught buzzard right in the middle of opening their big mouth and eagerly inserting their foot.

RED ALERT. condor absolutely did not want buzzard to come crawling back with blood everywhere. none of them had ever healed a single thing in their lives. no, the best solution here would be for everyone to come out with skin intact, because the oversized thing they had caught the attention of looked very capable of tearing them all limb from limb.

no, condor liked his limbs right where they were, thank you very much.

“darling,” condor said, sliding right on up along buzzard with a dip of his head, “let’s remember our manners, shall we?” he gave a dramatic sigh, which was helped by the fact that he was on the verge of a real one. ah, two wolves. just what they needed. “i do apologize. my sibling is, themselves, a bit of a fool.” he directed a raised eyebrow to buzzard. “regarding our pack, however, they do speak the truth.”
Messages In This Thread
i could go off the deep end - by Buzzard - August 18, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by RIP Kaertok - August 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Buzzard - August 19, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Soleon - August 19, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Condor - August 19, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by RIP Kaertok - August 21, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Buzzard - August 21, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Haunt - August 21, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Soleon - August 23, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Condor - August 24, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by RIP Kaertok - August 29, 2020, 01:13 PM