Noctisardor Bypass i could go off the deep end
water to wine and the finest of sands
40 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
condor supposed he couldn't fault buzzard's sense of drama. "oh, you do make it quite difficult," he sighed, desperately holding in the smirk that threatened to rise, but luckily for his ability to maintain anything remotely resembling professionalism his brother had never been able to stand a good insult.

"ours," condor whisper-hissed right back, before buzzard vanished from easy whisper range. the last thing they needed to do was stand here and make impressions. no, they were scavengers. if someone was home today, they abandoned the door altogether and came back when the owners were out.

oh, condor enjoyed a chase. a fight. part of the pleasure of life. but only when it was very distinctly weighted in his favor.

condor ran through an abbreviated list of things that buzzard could possibly have come up with to engage this fucking behemoth in conversation. buzzard being buzzard, it was still a disastrously long list. but the results were in! this would not turn out well.

it was so hard being the only one with a spare brain cell to rub together.

and the hole buzzard had just dug both of them into. ugh. he couldn't contradict that before making this even more of a mess. condor bowed extravagantly to his sibling, and used the brief reprieve where his eyes were mostly shadowed from the onlookers to shoot them his best WHAT ARE YOU DOING glare.

how on earth was he supposed to drag buzzard's body all the way back down a mountain? though to be perfectly fair, their skull was so thick they'd probably bounce right off any stones in their path.
Messages In This Thread
i could go off the deep end - by Buzzard - August 18, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by RIP Kaertok - August 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Buzzard - August 19, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Soleon - August 19, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Condor - August 19, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by RIP Kaertok - August 21, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Buzzard - August 21, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Haunt - August 21, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Soleon - August 23, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by Condor - August 24, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: i could go off the deep end - by RIP Kaertok - August 29, 2020, 01:13 PM