Neverwinter Forest now i'll be honest i don't really understand
70 Posts
Ooc — Van
What was the ocean like? Haoming narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out how to explain it. "It's... th'water is l-loud," she began, a small smile on her maw. "Sand's s-soft, and wa-warm. And you can cuh-catch stuff in the p-pools." Like hermit crabs. Those were a lot of fun. It made her miss the beach all the more, and she would be sure to go with Huojin on a hunting excursion as soon as possible once they got there. 

Haoming looked over to him again and rested her chin on her paws, studying his expressions. His eyes were really bright. "Do... do you have her-hermit crabs in the trees?" she asked, tipping her head to the side. He probably didn't, but maybe he'd have other animals where he lived. Maybe he'd tell her about them.
Messages In This Thread
now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 24, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 11, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 12, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 17, 2020, 07:19 PM