Neverwinter Forest when the devil came to visit me
and the gulls gave me my singing voice
60 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
All Welcome 
tags included for reference (if they work lmao)... though please feel free to join <3
light rain, 66F, 11am.

tadashi had offered advice on resting, and aimi had offered her best attempts at getting him to sit still. yunxu felt vaguely guilty ignoring them both – aimi moreso, knowing she'd be furious whenever he found her again, no matter what news he had to bring.

he had tried – for two days, before the agitation was too much to bear. he was away from the sea, he had a goal dangled tantalizingly close, and as morning sunlight rose over the meadow he got to his paws, aching and exhausted and hungry, and kept going. his tread was as stiff as it had ever been. all his rest had accomplished was scabbing the toothmarks over, so he had to walk even more carefully so as not to split them open.

they split open anyways. by the time he reached the forest he was bleeding again; as always, no amount of licking the wounds clean would completely stop the flow.

the smell of it was almost enough to cover the borders in the rain. yunxu thought he could find them anyways, or close enough; he waited well away as he lifted his muzzle and called, hoping his voice might reach @Huā or @Vallkyrie. he had no idea who led neverwinter – perhaps that was a question he should have asked.

sequoia coast
english | mandarin
Messages In This Thread
when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - August 26, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - August 26, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - August 26, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - August 27, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - September 07, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - September 08, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - September 08, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - September 28, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - September 30, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - October 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - October 20, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - November 06, 2020, 11:35 PM