Blacktail Deer Plateau Searching for a Pigment of truth beneath my skin
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

She took the lick on the cheek with a grateful smile, puffing her chest with a chuff while momentarily trapped in a small bubble of her pride as a huntress. It looked more comedic than anything else really...

Macaria reassures the young dame that these storms wouldn't last, and how they'll be residing in this cave for a while. An appreciative smile was casted towards her as a result. "That seems fair enough. Better than swimming all day, I can tell you that..." the small damsel joked while lying on her stomach, turning her bright celestial gaze towards the sky above. It wasn't as if these floods were gonna stop Luna from wandering, but they did do a considerable job of both slowing her down and getting on her nerves.

"Hey, Macaria. I know we've been traveling for a while now but I still don't know much about you, so..." Lunaria's ponderous words were directed towards the speckled women sitting beside her while pawing at a small rock. "Care to quell a girl's curiosity?
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Searching for a Pigment of truth beneath my skin - by Lunaria - September 02, 2020, 10:46 PM