Two Rivers Isle The lily of the valley
i live under a black sun
19 Posts
Ooc —
No form of judgement passed over Piety’s expression or posture as the sunspear relayed her trouble to him. He could understand; Children were easy prey for any number of swift tragedies, and this particular mother did not seem like the neglectful type. At least, not while her frantic searching was in play. 

He shifted in the fog, but only to acknowledge her woes with a slight incline of his large head. At this distance, she would see his ears fall back apologetically, before they pressed forward once more in rapt attention. “I have not seen her,” he admitted, regret in his voice. “But, I will keep an eye out for her.” It was all he could offer, he thought. He did not feel as if there was much reason for him to get involved, but the towerdark wolf knew he would crave the same kindness, if it were him in this position instead. 

And, in the unlikely event he would be the one to find the missing cub, it promised him favor with a pack of potential allies.

“I am called Piety Montserrat,” he told the gilded she-wolf. “What is your daughter’s name?” he ventured to ask. “Who is it that she should be returned to?”

so terribly sorry for the wait, jess! if it's too outdated for you, we can wrap this thread up in another couple posts -- and i'd like to have them meet again, at firebirds, to confirm alyx has been found <3
Messages In This Thread
The lily of the valley - by RIP Niamh - August 29, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: The lily of the valley - by Piety - August 30, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: The lily of the valley - by RIP Niamh - September 03, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: The lily of the valley - by Piety - October 17, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: The lily of the valley - by RIP Niamh - October 17, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: The lily of the valley - by Piety - October 17, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: The lily of the valley - by RIP Niamh - October 19, 2020, 06:06 PM