The Sunspire Just think of your prospects, my darling take heed:
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
anyone else is feel free to join anytime!

"May the High Elk be with you all," said the Deorwine, as family started to pour into the meeting. She didn't see everyone yet, but didn't mind and assumed they would come a later time. Though a familiar face, who seemed to catch the groups scent arrived, "Rohesia," her uncles bastard seemed to survive, "perhaps it was destiny, for you to come at this time.

"Friends and family," her fire-lit eyes scanned the crowd, most being of the Deorwine' origin, but she made sure to look at Germanicus, as by now, the rest would surely notice the grayscale man. Someone who is claimed to be unholy, but still, at the moment, she welcomed him into the band, "we are starting to gather as a group; no longer a small band of wolves."

"Have any of you joined any of the local packs?" 
Célnes looked at her family, "they are different. Their origins, are not praisable of the High Elk, and many, are not with the blessed colorings." To win their hearts, was to win with their God. Her voice opened and proud, like a priest to the chorus. She stated her claim, the hope the others would listen. They had not been to this land long, but surely, an understanding must, be met. If she wanted to be a King, subjects would need to follow. They didn't have enough Deorwine to do so.

"It is time to accept the fact; we are no longer secluded like we once were. Our home, is destroyed. The fire has taken all we loved, and so has it taken our origins. We must now accept the fact, our new beginning will start at this land. Not here, in these mountains, but we will scout, for the High Elks blessing. Only his land, will bring us an abundant of resources." 

"Cenric and I have decided, the renwel of Kingslend will be led. However, I decided," she looked at her brother. The discussion was not met, but she decided to speak about it, "we will be accepting everyone- regardless, of them being Deorwine. We require bodies, and we are only a small group." She could already feel the tension of the disgruntled family, "we are in unknown lands. We must be open-minded, and teach of our ways. Spread, what is ours."

"We will be scouting, and moving, to find where the blessed land is. Upon finding, be aware Deorwine's, not all of us will be of that name. Family, our ways are dead," her eyes narrowed. She had thought about this but never spoke of it. Upon coming to this land, those who claimed to be 'unblessed' were no different then themselves. Elders would teach they are disgusting, cursed, and do not deserve to live. Yet this land, is only those of non-brown-pelted, and they survived peacefully so. "Our history, is dead. We must renew ourselves, to survive, is to accept not everyone is of our kind."

"Kingslend will be our home, but now, it will be a sanctuary for others as well."

"Will you all pledge to the new Kingslend, led by Cenric and I, despite knowing, the changes to come?"
She was ready to hear the barrage of opposing opinions; though regardless, while she was going to listen.. It wouldn't make a change to the decision. Their back-water racism held no chance at these wilds, and if they wanted to survive, they would have no choice to follow.

A glint, a smile of perfect, as she stared at the crowd with such a pleased look upon her face.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just think of your prospects, my darling take heed: - by Célnes - September 01, 2020, 08:28 AM