The Sunspire Just think of your prospects, my darling take heed:
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"If we don't want to erase history we have to survive." She repeated her earlier phrase, looking coldly upon all these wolves. She couldn't help think some were fools, because who would deny more help in their dying need? More bodies to protect, more wolves for their league, and would it not help if they were accepted with the High Elk?

"If the High Elk had said otherwise, would he not show us now?" Célnes  looked around to them to them all, before her head turned straight up to the sky, "have we not had this war before? Where our red bretheren were slaved away, and the High Elk accepted them so? Who can say he won't accept them, if no one has tried? Our history has always thrown them away!" Her head snapped back to the ground as she narrowed her fire-lit eyes to them all.

"We are fools not to mingle, we are fools not try, we are fools. They will not be under you," she snapped her fangs toward Calhoun, "they will be under me," and an eye toward her brother, "as the new Kings."

"We will preserve what we can, and pass our god to the outsiders. Who can say the High Elk will not accept them, you, and you?" Her gaze frosted toward Calhoun, then Rohesia, then a little toward Odessa before turning back toward her cousins. "Our land has been burned! Is that not a sign of change?"

"Let is be known now; I, Célnes Déorwine of the royal bloodline, ask @Toshi, the young pup, and @Germanicus to pledge to us, the new Kings." She did the unspeakable, despite the barrage of displeasure, she ignored them all. The elken woman saw no need to listen to their old-fashioned opinions, it reminded her too much of Grayson, and it lit a small fire of bloodthirst in her heart. But she would never act upon it. There was a love for family, after all.

"We will bring Kingslend to a new era, a new place, and the High Elk will be pleased for his word to be spread."

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just think of your prospects, my darling take heed: - by Célnes - September 12, 2020, 10:49 AM