Wapun Meadow Paint young honey, face so sunny, ain't that funny
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Lainie was glad that he had agreed so readily her heart fluttering with exictement as she realised she wouldn't be alone anymore. Even though he was a stranger and she had a nagging suspicion that made her wary of being too friendly, he was still kind enough and already had plenty of chances to hurt her if he'd wanted. "That's why I wanted to settle my score with them....she may be there. At the least they can maybe point me in the right direction. They took me in for a week, I promised to restock what I ate but...I couldn't and I was too ashamed to admit so and took off instead of saying a proper goodbye" she hung her head a little her voice tight as it tended to grow when she was speaking about something that bothered her deeply. Releasing a soft sigh she stared out into the rain unconsciously aware of how she snuggled closer to the warmth he radiated so that she pressed more fully against him. "Maybe we'll do that later. Hopefully a slower patch of rain will come" she sounded weary, the warmth lulling her into a relaxed state that made it hard to deny the draw of sleep. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: Paint young honey, face so sunny, ain't that funny - by Lainie - September 14, 2020, 10:02 AM