Duck Lake I've grown tired of this body
192 Posts
Ooc — Chishio
Away
Skoll wasn't familiar with pain, either. The man had only faced his first 'real' fight when the woman that pissed him off showed up at the borders. His fur was completely devoid of any and all scars or blemishes until he nicked at his face. His nose still had blood caked onto it, as the wound was new, along with the scratches on his muzzle. Maybe those would scar, but now, Skoll didn't seem to mind. Maybe it would make him feel more at home with those in ursus, covered in scars themselves. Or maybe it proved that he could actually be useful. 

Either way his teeth did clamp into her fur, and he could taste the blood on his tongue. It was a taste the man couldn't place. Pretty much the same as any other creature he had hunted down, but somehow different at the same time. Maybe it was that the woman was another wolf? The taste of another wolf's blood on his tongue left his heard pounding and his head demanding more. 

Except before he got a true chomp in, teeth clamped upon the weight of his tail. The sound of a crunch laced in his ears as the searing pain sent a jolt through his body. There was no sound from the man, even though the pain. Only a head turning to attempt to take another bite out of the woman that had suddenly made him feel lighter. Not in a good way, though. 

Far from in a good way. Though Skoll wouldn't have it any other way. 

He could feel the blood start to soak his legs and coat the black fur in red. It was his tail, then. That was why he felt lighter. His tail was gone, he was bleeding pretty badly, and his brain was set on murder. 

But perhaps the woman would get away before he could strike back.
Messages In This Thread
I've grown tired of this body - by Skoll Almir - September 08, 2020, 09:23 AM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Aerasha - September 08, 2020, 09:40 AM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Skoll Almir - September 08, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Aerasha - September 09, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Skoll Almir - September 09, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Aerasha - September 09, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Skoll Almir - September 09, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Aerasha - September 10, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Skoll Almir - September 10, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Aerasha - September 10, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Skoll Almir - September 17, 2020, 12:08 AM
RE: I've grown tired of this body - by Aerasha - September 17, 2020, 10:48 AM