Boartusk Heights For here he owns, that now and then
i live under a black sun
19 Posts
Ooc —
Fixated on the cagey she-wolf, Piety watched the sharp spikes of her raised hackles ease back down to form neatly unbroken waves of starless fur, and he felt an unseen tension leave him as her accusatory mien subsided. He remained; his patience redoubled by her trust, though the mountaineer felt genuine surprise when she offered to join him.

It would be hard to see, but he raised his bearish unibrow at her, before shrugging. I would not turn down an extra set of teeth, he told her simply, unafraid of their temporary convergence himself. If she tried anything, after all, he was positive that he could kill her in retaliation. In his not-so-humble opinion, she potentially had more to lose from this deal than he did, thus he would respect her for having taken this risk as long as it was not a detriment to him.

In the mood for swine? he asked the nameless she-wolf, not waiting for an answer before turning to rediscover the boar trails he had left behind when intercepting her. They are all I have smelled so far in these heights. I expect more of the same in the woods below.
Messages In This Thread
For here he owns, that now and then - by Piety - September 09, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Zsuzsa - September 09, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Piety - September 13, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Zsuzsa - September 17, 2020, 12:41 AM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Piety - October 17, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Zsuzsa - October 19, 2020, 08:10 AM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Piety - October 19, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Zsuzsa - October 25, 2020, 09:15 AM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Piety - January 14, 2021, 10:50 PM
RE: For here he owns, that now and then - by Zsuzsa - January 17, 2021, 11:05 PM