Blacktail Deer Plateau i could kill all my best friends
77 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Woah. Ok, they definitely struck a nerve there. Buzzard was kinda taken aback by his colorful language. They stepped back, eyes wide, and gasped dramatically. When he was finished with the tantrum, they bursted out laughing.

Oh man, you’re so funny when you’re mad. This kid nearly brought them to fucking tears! They had to pause to get their shit together.

She probably did hate us, I’ll give ya that one. They never really had the chance to get to know the lady. She gave ‘em up to good ol’ dad the day they stopped drinking milk.

As if this couldn’t get anymore hectic, Vulture had to shove her nose into the business. Do me a favor and shut the FUCK up! they called before turning back to Sparky.

So are you just gonna keep screaming at me or are we gonna do somethin’? Common kid, live a little!
Messages In This Thread
i could kill all my best friends - by Buzzard - September 09, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Klaus - September 10, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Buzzard - September 10, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Klaus - September 10, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Vulture - September 10, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Buzzard - September 10, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: i could kill all my best friends - by Klaus - October 19, 2020, 05:13 PM