Stone Circle i. you were loved
33 Posts
Ooc —
"In a little meadow back there a little bit," he told the other boy, gesturing behind him with his muzzle. "It was the only one, so... I figured you might like it." Rosewood did a ton of stuff with flowers. Maybe he could use this one too. Or maybe he'd just like it. Either way, Ikiaq was happy to relenquish his prize to him. 

He hummed in response, nodding his head. "I like the yellow," he admitted, looking over to the lily again. It was such a bright and happy color - like sunshine. Maybe some of the leaves would turn yellow when they fell. Maybe the bright colors wouldn't go away. 

A chilly breeze swept over the grass and Ikiaq frowned. He didn't like that - that meant it was probably just gonna get colder and colder. And Iki vastly preferred the warm. However, the boy's ears perked up and brown eyes flickered back to Rose, head tipping to the side. "You do?" he asked, tipping his head to the side. Maybe this season changing thing wasn't all bad, if some of the flowers still grew. He got to his feet and hesitated slightly. "Is it... really far?" Part of him was still struck with terror at the idea of going too far away from his siblings and Valette. He wanted to be where it was safe... but... maybe it wouldn't be all that bad if Rosewood was there with him.
Messages In This Thread
i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 14, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 14, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 16, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 17, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 21, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 23, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 23, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 26, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - October 07, 2020, 06:40 PM