Stone Circle i. you were loved
130 Posts
Ooc — nami
rosewood nodded his head with a quiet chuckle, then stopped walking after noticing that ikiaq wasn’t yet beside him. the easthollow children weren’t always as adventurous as rose, but he didn’t mind; pele had been the same way, typically content to spend her time at home, with family.

rose didn’t have any family left, though, none beside polaris. he subtly shook those thoughts from his head, then responded, green. it was a familiar color, though he couldn’t quite remember where he’d first seen it. surely, it’d been before they were out of the whelping den, if based solely on how ingrained those vague memories were in his mind.

seeing his friend’s approach, rose turned back toward their border and gave ikiaq a moment to catch up. he knew that he couldn’t really promise year-long flowers without having experienced it himself, but wasn’t it possible? i haven’t been alive a whole year yet, rose mumbled with an honest shrug, but there’s so many of them, i don’t think it’s possible for so many things to die at once.

rosewood swallowed sharply, knowing well just how possible such a feat truly was. to have lost everything, and at such a young age.. anyway, i think they’ll live right up until winter, if we’re lucky. because then, once the frost came, every living thing would be struggling to survive.
[ hover for translations ]
rising sun valley · closed for threads (0/5)
Messages In This Thread
i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 14, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 14, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 16, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 17, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 21, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 23, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 23, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 26, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - October 07, 2020, 06:40 PM