Stone Circle i. you were loved
130 Posts
Ooc — nami
you get to see your favorite color all the time.

rosewood turned away, hiding his distressed expression from the unaware boy beside him. ikiaq couldn’t have known the extent to which green haunted the tonrar son, hiding in his nightmares behind obscure veils of dismemory. it was only his favorite color by default; the others of the array held no significance, none like that verdant mourning.

his mind drifted for a long moment, distracting him from ikiaq’s hopeful comment. hm? rose asked, finally glancing back at his companion, oh, i hope so, too. it would be nice to have a year-round hiding place to return to whenever life overwhelmed him. ikiaq, too, if the boy so wished.

musings about wintertime brought a jovial laugh. it’s called snow. someone explained it to me, i think, rosewood said with a subdued flinch. it could have been any of the whitebark wolves, or even one of the stragglers he’d met beyond pack borders. there were many conversations lost in his cavernous mind that now felt more dreamlike than real.

i’ve been collecting all kinds of plants, just in case winter takes everything away. it’ll help. they were closer to the territory’s center now; not far from where they walked was his shared den with polaris and the cache he’d begun to build for his own personal store. you can pick your favorites from the perennials. that’s the word, right?
[ hover for translations ]
rising sun valley · closed for threads (0/5)
Messages In This Thread
i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 14, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 14, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 16, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 17, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 21, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 23, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 23, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 26, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - October 07, 2020, 06:40 PM