Stone Circle i. you were loved
33 Posts
Ooc —
I'm sorry for the wait <3

Ikiaq didn't have the insight to know that Rose had lost both of his parents. He was fortunate to have Siarut, himself, and Valette, even though she wasn't really a mother to him. He loved her - really, he did - but he'd never made that connection. Probably never would again, to anyone. And that was okay with him. Not that Nanook was gone - he still thought about her, from time to time, and he still missed her terribly, but the pain wasn't as intense anymore. Ikiaq had more to do now - like protect Kallik and help Rosewood feel happier. 

"Snow," the boy echoed, humming in thought. It was weird to imagine the whole world covered in white, but he bet it was pretty. Maybe it would cover Rose, too, and make him a white wolf. That'd be funny, he thought. "I bet it's really pretty. Apparently it's gonna get a lot colder than it is right now." And it was chilly already. The wind blew again and Ikiaq suppressed a shudder - he had to look like a big tough guy around the older boy. 

He was collecting flowers? Ikiaq felt a bit of pride swell in his chest. Maybe he'd keep the lily Ikiaq had found. "I'll get you more flowers too," he said, almost absently, as they walked. He was a lot farther than he'd usually go from his own den, and found himself lingering a bit closer to Rose the further they went. Subconsciously seeking comfort. "Are we almost there?"
Messages In This Thread
i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 14, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 14, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 16, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 17, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 21, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 23, 2020, 05:30 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - September 23, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: i. you were loved - by Rosewood - September 26, 2020, 07:26 AM
RE: i. you were loved - by Ikiaq - October 07, 2020, 06:40 PM