Lost Creek Hollow ≡ Get Stoned
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon used his paws and dug apart one of the cattails to examine the fluffy particicles that it came apart as. How unique. He had used moss given how readily available it seemed to be. However, it would appear this may prove more useful. The fibers seemed to swell in his mouth as they absorbed his saliva. Perhaps they would easily absorb blood and promote clotting. Of course, he supposed they would be a bit of a pain to clean out afterwards. Still--for a heavy bleed they would be much preferred to his present ways. 

Cattails. He marked the name away and decided he would take some back to Legion. He could study them--see how long they withstood the elements. How long they maintained their validity outside of the water. If they lasted for long periods of time and continued to be of use they would be a perfect tool to utilize. 

"Yeah," He looked a bit sheepish about his answer. Could he make such a bold claim after making such a spectable of himself? "I, uh, I mean I want to be. I belong to Legion. I'm trying to make use of something I'm interested in," And that so happened to be saving lives. He wanted to be needed when the time came, "I haven't...had much practice, admittedly,"
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 07:55 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 15, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 15, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - September 22, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Arlette - September 24, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Evien - September 25, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: ≡ Get Stoned - by Soleon - October 04, 2020, 06:15 PM