Hoshor Plains and where foxes go i, too, will roam
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Sorry for the late reply, and thanks again for waiting! I appreciate it alot. ;-;

[Image: Clipart-Key-318240.png]

The moon and luminecient stars that aligned the darkened sky shimmered with an astronomical beauty, as they did every night, and Luna couldn't seem to take her eyes off of them. The air wasn't damp, a bit chilly due to the wind, but nice and dry nonetheless. She'd been greatful for the deluge's end and found it rather convenient that it happened while she was up in the Sunspires. Maybe those little miracles her mother told Lunaria about did exist..............nah. Probably just convince.

A pause in motion when her focus shifted elsewhere — the silhouette of a wolf not too far off. It seemed they too were enjoying the ebony sky's veiw. Luna wasn't in much of a rush (as her easily distracted mind liked to convince her), so why not join them?

"Need some company?" She offered with a gentle smile, whisping beside the wolf — but not too close — to get a better look at their face.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and where foxes go i, too, will roam - by Nycteria - September 17, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: and where foxes go i, too, will roam - by Lunaria - September 17, 2020, 07:30 PM
RE: and where foxes go i, too, will roam - by Nycteria - September 19, 2020, 02:34 AM