Hushed Willows I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Private 
Sorry that this is sort of vague and odd, I didn't want to pp Lumya's location too much <3

There were flowers in Dante's belly. He'd felt them the moment their seeds had started to take root, just as he'd layed eyes upon her. He could feel them sprout when the time came, their delicate shoots winding up his throat, creeping over his tongue and leaving him with flowers budded in his mouth. Wildflowers, big and bright and clumsy and beautiful -sometimes- overflowing from his maw each time he spoke to her. Every word was laced with petals- Dante thought sometimes that they must've been the color of her eyes. He'd relinqushed control to them when they'd found their way to Dante's lungs, every breath he took tasting like pollen and the promise of something lovely. There were days where they made him feel alive, when he could pull his busy darling away from work for a drawled out moment and feel their petals reaching towards her incomparable light. There were worse days of course, when she was away or lost enough in her worries tha not even Dante could tear her from her trials- they grew thorns, those days. But regardless of whether the blooms that had hijacked his system were a blessing or a curse, there was no denying it. He had flowers in belly and hs lungs and trapped behind his skull, and he'd begun to feel perhaps that that was what love felt like. 

He wasn't sure anybody had made him feel so loved, before. 

There was something about the way @Lumiya spoke to him that had him thinking perhaps she had her own flowers as well- the day he'd realized it had been one of the most exhilarating of his short existence. So, it wasn't hard that bright morning to make the decision to tell her just that, the young man seeking out his partner on quick, giddy feet as he trotted through the willows. When he did finally find the wisp in one of her resting spots, a warm chuff of greeting escaped his throat apart from his own volition, the florets within him basking in the sunbeam that was her presence. Without hesitance, Dante was approaching and bowling into her -gently as he could, that was- giggling and grinning wildly as he tumbled softly into the silver woman. Lumiiiii... he breathed out, settling his body close to hers and trying to steal a glance at her expression from where he was. The corners of his mouth pulled up in an exuberant flash of teeth (and petals) as he awaited her reply. Gods she was bewitching- what had he ever done to deserve her?

Messages In This Thread
I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 19, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 19, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 21, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 25, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 04, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - October 22, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 30, 2020, 02:41 PM