Hushed Willows I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
sorry for the wait! hope this is okay :))

The sprite's voice rang in his ears like the sweetest of melodies, Dante pouting only slightly as she sat back up, sparing a glance at the poor fungi they'd managed to decapitate only briefly- his mind too entangled up in the hold of flowering vines to give much attention to anything else but Lumiya herself.

The young man was not so quick to get up though, taking his time to gaze up at the wisp from his spot on the forest floor after having assured that he wasn't crushing anymore precious flora. Dante blinked lazily up at the girl, a smile spreading across his face slow and sappy as molasses. His eyes studied her delicate features as they often did, trailing the light hairs that ticked about her eyes and the crease of her brow, which always seemed to straddle the oxymoron that was gentleness and firmness at once. Everything about the woman was just... She was just...

You're so stunning, he huffed out in a breath, a slightly bubbly laugh following it up. In a flash the boy was on his feet and stumbling off as quickly as he had arrived, throwing his head back to call out C'mon then, love! A bright wink accompanied his effervescent voice. We've places to be!

Messages In This Thread
I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 19, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 19, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - September 21, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - September 25, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 04, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Lumiya - October 22, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: I Will Not Ask You Where You Came From - by Dante - October 30, 2020, 02:41 PM