Haunted Wood Ask us to glance at your schedule next week.
cygnet
18 Posts
Ooc —
Away
the way i change everything just for my lazy ass

no, she fucking didn't.

the first thought had come like confirmation, when you swipe that one credit card and the cashier flicks your forhead for it not going through. rohesia blinks at célnes with an awe, and broke out to crazed giggling. célnes had dared to establish herself as matriarch --- and was failing. célnes had dared to disregard their god, her everything -- and now she felt the brunt of it all. of his curse.

Célnes had taken something so intimate from her (the promise i made that promise my chance a chance) -- a chance of queendom.

"well fuck." she wisps chillily, before her incisors take off ina  desperate flight for her cousins cheek. she wanted to shave a piece of her cousins face, thought its probable she'd fail to succeed. all the same, she wants a piece of her sinner of all their bloodkith, to keep to keep to keep to remind her of her greatness.

she was gonna rock the the entire wilderness if she had too, fuck her family, and fuck everyone who told her rohesia was a pet name. the world could burn, as long as she had her god (my love) by her side.
Oh fishmonger, oh fishmonger
come quell your daughter's hunger!
Messages In This Thread
Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Célnes - September 21, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Odessa - September 22, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Célnes - September 22, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Chad - September 22, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Rohesia - September 24, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Célnes - September 25, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Odessa - September 28, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Calhoun - September 28, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Ask us to glance at your schedule next week. - by Rohesia - September 29, 2020, 04:50 PM