Whitefish River I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Aw come on Count Ira. There it was, he'd be almost disappointed if she hadn't scolded him so quickly as she did. Do you blame me for being excited to be back? It's hard to sit still. Even now he was almost rolling all over the place, dust covering his pelt as he laid on his back, front legs tucked to his chest with lips humorously flopping up to his snout with gravity as he gazed at her upsidedown innocently. Tail lazily swaying between his knees of course. 

Did she send you to be my warden? The Constable teased, tail swaying just hard enough for his rear to rub against the ground with every sway. Of course, he didn't think that was the case, it was all good fun to see what kind of reaction he would get out of Ira this time. Hopefully a smile or something. They were so rare, like a rainbow after a rainy day - and man, did he need a rainbow lately. But he did wonder what brought the Count here today on a visit.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Hieronymous - September 23, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM