Neverwinter Forest I worked it in to look like that
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
More interested in engaging Vallkyrie in a game of anything rather than trying to hunt the exotic but dangerous looking birds, Jackalope watched her and grinned as she stepped alongside him, and then took another step forward. It was an opportunity for him to spend time with, her, and be permitted to watch her every movement without seeming creepy for doing so. Part of his attention was kept on the birds, too- wary that they might simply spook and fly away until-

The pattering of quick, light footsteps carried one of his niecephews (he didn't know, it wasn't like he was interested in them) sped out of hiding and zoomed past the two adults, heading straight toward the long-legged swamp birds. "UGH!" Jackalope groaned out loud. Well this spoiled his whole sport- this kid totally just lost him his game! And furthermore, it seemed she'd found herself in trouble, and nowhere near menacing enough to frighten the birds off. He watched, and a brief cackle came unbidden from his lips as the child was poked by one of the cranes. Vallkyrie leapt into action, though Jackalop sniggered momentarily. "Serves her right," He murmured to himself, as he leapt from their perch, and jogged toward the flock of birds. 

"GAAAWAANNNN, FLOCK-OFF YA SEEDY BUNCH-A MOOSE-LEGGED FEATHERBRAINS, G'WAANNN!" He hollered lazily, his voice loud and grating. He was in no rush- and knew birds to be flighty creatures, pun aside. Presented with two wolves and finally a third hollering tame profanities at them, he assumed they'd dash off and take to the skies but...Instead, they simply side-stepped, away from Vallkyrie's snaps, and gave him space too- though they kept a wary eye on him. They did not seem inclined to give up their water space, however. "Summin's wrong with these birds," He concluded, as he padded into the shallows alongside the others.
Messages In This Thread
I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - September 27, 2020, 10:56 AM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - September 29, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - September 30, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - October 01, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - October 18, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - October 18, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - November 06, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - November 18, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - November 19, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - November 19, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - November 20, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Jackalope - November 20, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - December 06, 2020, 02:09 AM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - December 18, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Nuala - January 04, 2021, 07:47 PM
RE: I worked it in to look like that - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2021, 01:36 PM