Nova Peak And I've been secretly falling apart.
75 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Elke had so very much to fell in love with her new home. Down in the south, the jagged and sheer rock faces of their old home were quite ugly in comparison to the views she now had. A mountain touched with thick evergreens, nearly constant frost and snowfall in the upper elevations. High up, you could see the glacier and the volcano battling one another, making the land misty. She wanted to venture there some day. And to the other side, the smell of salt from the ocean cliffs in the distance. She had yet to see the ocean either, but she would. As far as she was concerned, her father had picked the perfect spot for home. She felt she'd never leave. 

And then her mother called out over the dreary skies. Elke wondered if the rains would come yet again. Elke enjoyed the rain. Whilst big storms worried her for what they might do, she had come to truly favor an afternoon rain shower, fitted with an afternoon nap. Taking a yawn, she came over to her mother, sliding the length of her body along her own in greeting like a cat might, followed by a bump of the top of her head up under her mom's chin. Hey mom, how are you?
Messages In This Thread
And I've been secretly falling apart. - by Nyx - September 30, 2020, 08:47 AM
RE: And I've been secretly falling apart. - by Elke - October 01, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: And I've been secretly falling apart. - by Nyx - October 02, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: And I've been secretly falling apart. - by Elke - October 02, 2020, 08:44 PM