Cerulean Cape And if I shall die before I 'wake
and the gulls gave me my singing voice
60 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
a month since yuèlóng returned to the coast. yunxu hasn't had to leave the seaside since, but he's starting to think he should have. no matter how many trips he takes he's seen no sign of aimi. maybe she'd followed him to neverwinter forest, but he doubts it. she doesn't like to be far from the sea.

but then, neither does he. that didn't stop him.

he's becoming more and more convinced she's snapped at the wrong person. he's done it more than once here already, and she's more confrontational than he. and who knows what would have happened after that, whether it was injury, or...

yunxu is so distracted he doesn't notice aiolos in front of him until he's almost run directly into the man's back. he comes to a very sharp halt instead, awkwardly sidesteps the general, and pauses again when he recognizes aimi's sand-and-foam fur. even at this distance.

at least he has healed, which is one less thing for aimi to tear into him about. not that she's ever needed more than one issue.

his steps steady and even, as if to prove to her everything has gone fine after all, yunxu steps up behind aiolos, a smudged-ink shadow at his flank. and then, doubting aimi has ever spoken english in her life, he steps forward, giving a respectful nod to the general in passing.

"i, ah..." he's not sure what he's even supposed to say, now that he's here. "i found our sister?" 
sequoia coast
english | mandarin
Messages In This Thread
And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - September 30, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - September 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 01, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 02, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 03, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 14, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 18, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 29, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 30, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM