Cerulean Cape And if I shall die before I 'wake
and the gulls gave me my singing voice
60 Posts
Ooc — markab
Away
"i cared," yunxu interjects, a little wounded she would accuse him of anything but. "this was about our family. i had an invitation. i just thought it would be easier, if -"

he notices the moment her eyes land on the healing wounds on his chest, the tiny claw marks he has almost forgotten in lieu of everything else that had happened on the cliff. it is not quite enough time to brace himself for the screech. yunxu knows it is coming but still startles badly when it happens, as he always does, ears flicking back; the hair on his scruff bristles reflexively, though he does not snarl or snap back.

she is right. yunxu has no real argument against it, other than that he was impatient, that he wanted the two fights and the myriad injuries to be worth something without forcing aimi to find it in the end. and he had, just -

"you know you can't..." yunxu starts, and then wisely stops himself as she turns her back to him, tucking her tail around her flank. he doesn't want to fight. "no. you're right, i understand. i don't plan to do it again, if that's...if that means anything."

he hesitates for a moment, staring at her back. then, cautious, he steps forward and noses apologetically at her shoulder.

it is not until aiolos speaks that yunxu remembers that they are not alone here. immediately embarrassed, he turns his head around to face the general and dips his muzzle, switching back to his shaky english in an effort to be polite. "yes, i...yes."
sequoia coast
english | mandarin
Messages In This Thread
And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - September 30, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - September 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 01, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 02, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 03, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 14, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 18, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 29, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 30, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM