Moonspear I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Unaware of the inner horrors he faced sparked by sight of her pale furs, she only wanted to keep it simple.. if she could help it. She needed something good, and tangible, to keep herself busy with and it would all come easier--so that was what she told herself as her ears turned to his explanation, which once more, had her sights pulled to the crater-like space in silent appraisal. This time, she allowed a longer look at it to get at some of the finer points, then answered first with a slow nod. You're expecting an audience? she asked lightly, having caught that note in all of his details, but she turned with a soft chuff of a laugh. She was trying to loosen up. Sha. It's definitely promising, the gold gona decided on as she appreciated the space, and the thought set out behind it.

It had taken time, given her circumstances and distraction, but she knew the mountain had helped make her stronger over all these months--even despite what she had lost here, too. The thinner air, the constant hikes.. every waking moment. It was sure to be different from sparring down at the sea-level beaches so very long ago, and nothing like their little grove in the fen.. but she knew to be open to the opportunity of testing her footing at something a little different--and after a while, too.

They were still alone, so perhaps it would be up to them to christen the space. Best to test it out, to be sure.. she added, and a small tail sway too as she began her pivot, facing the bowl's heart. I may be a little out of practice, Opalia offered as she tilted her head over her shoulder, though her look was good-natured. But I wouldn't mind helping to break it in. Maybe he wouldn't know what to expect of her, and frankly, neither did she entirely of him. There was a lot of pent up everything lately, for months now.. so she invited the chance to let all of that go, and just think about a brawl with no repercussions, no inertia to hold her down.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've become a simple souvenir of someone's kill - by Opalia - October 01, 2020, 11:43 PM