Dawnlark Plains this isn't like swimming after you eat.
"Please do NOT stir me up. When you do I hit my head on the glass and if I keep doing it I will die"
17 Posts
Ooc — Werge
Grendel had, for the moment, forgotten about the other grey-pelted fool. The wirey goblinoid creature was snapping his jaw in the air like a yapping dog, running circles around the bull and taking all the pleasure in the world at its sheer anger. Especially when it showed hesitance.

That's right you big stupid animal! Cower! His mind barked into the void, constricted pupils suddenly snapping towards the wolf in time to see Penn motion to him. Was he motioning him to run, like he was going to save him like some sort of hero? Ha! 

He needed no savior. He stubbornly zipped in front of the stag once again, narrowly weaving away from its furied kick as it took off, it's gaze wildly trying to flip between the both of them before it chose to dive towards the fleeing Grendel. He laughed wildly as he leaped just out of its reach, cackling like a hyena feeling the sting of impact from one of its sharp tendrils slicing his leg, but shortly after followed by the sound of its antlers slamming into the ground and whipping up dust around it.  It was shocking enough to stop its charge, and Grendel ran quickly to the other male's side as he ran away. You think his pride's hurt enough? Hehehehehe.
Messages In This Thread
this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Penn - September 30, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Penn - October 12, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Grendel - October 12, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Penn - October 14, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Grendel - October 14, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Grendel - October 15, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Penn - October 17, 2020, 10:51 AM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Grendel - October 20, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Penn - October 22, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Grendel - October 23, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Penn - October 25, 2020, 07:50 AM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Grendel - October 27, 2020, 08:53 AM
RE: this isn't like swimming after you eat. - by Penn - October 28, 2020, 10:51 AM