Moonspear In all the good times, I find myself longing for change.
75 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Her siblings, her mother would explain as she introduced both them to her siblings and her siblings to the two children at the borders of the forested mountain foothills. Elke's pale flowered eyes looked up at them, knowing them, by her mother's word, that these two should not be regarded as simply strangers at all. They were family. Elke's tail waved but she was hesitant to approach. After all, they had 'family' back on Nova Peak, a half-sister who thought as little of them as did the mother to Nyx. 

Hello... Elke spoke back to what she knew now to be her 'Aunt Gray'. Thanks... Pale eyes swept over her l features, the various gray hues from which she was named for, the bright green of her eyes. Then Elke very so obviously turned to Dirge who, well, didnt say a single think to the two adolescence. He was either not very friendly, rude, or didnt like children- maybe all three? Either way, Elke figured she would just stay clear of him, then. Was he the new 'Wylla'? Unknowingly, he was leader here. Elke and her sister shared not the blood of one Alpha, but two, both reigning over the mountains. 

The little princess would turn back then to her father and he says nothing. His face, stonic, forlorn. Sad, but why? If they were visiting, maybe father had to go back, to protect their home...but she would see him again soon, wouldnt she?
Messages In This Thread
RE: In all the good times, I find myself longing for change. - by Elke - October 27, 2020, 09:13 AM