Redsand Canyon I know you haven’t said a prayer in a month or so
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
She could feel his crimson eyes on her, it was hard not to notice someone wearing such a dark cloak with irises of a demon. For a small moment she looked to his location as she allowed her curled tailed rump hit the earth, she gave him a gentle smile that could mean anything before looking back over her leader and his second. She though of locations and was curious of this place called the bramble, she remembered another place that could fit them but would they want forest or maybe they wanted a place similar to the canyon. 

The angelic clad woman would never admit that though she worked hard on her medical den, she would be happy not to fight the red dust. A sigh escaped her with Derg's harsh words, someone was in a grumpy mood.  Her words came then, gentle and sweet,  a large contrast to the way their Overseer spoke. "would if be alright if I accompanied you out there, it would be a shame if there was not a good location to tend those that have ailments or of there are no herbal remedies at hand. I might be able to scout these things in advance.. if that wouldn't be too much trouble" She smiled looking to Derg before the giant kitten, her tail swishing as if a child presented with candy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know you haven’t said a prayer in a month or so - by Dove - October 13, 2020, 03:09 AM