Silver Creek in a few weeks i will get time
34 Posts
Ooc —
Limit Two 
maybe a kingslend wolf? ^^ open to one or two peoples

This was a far cry from what Lio was used to. The forests they previously resided in were snow-covered, with far less underbrush and far more pines. It was... customary, for yearlings to leave and strike out on their own, but Lio was certainly unused to the solitude. They were used to a large pack of fluffy white wolves, much larger than themself - the calm presence of their family a constant companion to the smudged youth. 

But this was part of their custom, and Lio was hardly one to stray. If they wished, in a year, they could return. If not, their family would not hold any negative feelings toward them. 

Lonely though it may be, Lio did not regret the decision to leave. It was beautiful here, settled next to the silver river. Soothing, relaxing, serene. Lio sat by the edge, a smile on their spotted face. Fish the color of mercury swam beneath the surface, and they extended a paw to tap at the movement, a short exhale of laughter escaping their lips. 

Momentarily distracted by the fish, they were unaware of their surroundings. But that was nothing new for the yearling - the distractedness. Off in their own little world.
Messages In This Thread
in a few weeks i will get time - by Lio - October 09, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: in a few weeks i will get time - by Célnes - October 10, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: in a few weeks i will get time - by Lio - October 10, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: in a few weeks i will get time - by Célnes - October 11, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: in a few weeks i will get time - by Lio - October 12, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: in a few weeks i will get time - by Célnes - October 13, 2020, 07:50 PM