Noctisardor Bypass Well I uh, I didn't really bring any, I mean, my wallet's back in the car.
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It obviously hadn't ended up in a cache he'd checked recently, but everyone had their favorite places that they thought stored stuff best. He'd have to take a look to satisfy his own curiosity even if his sister didn't feel like tagging along whenever he ended up doing so. We can check it out later unless you don't want to hunt now. The warren's right ahead. Either option would probably be at least kinda educational and so Mom Approved. But it hadn't like.. broken a leg or something obvious either? Then again mom said she found a deer once that caught its antlers in a tree. I guess sometimes random stuff does happen that makes stuff die. He didn't want to start thinking too hard about it -- he didn't want to apply it to wolves. Okay, so wolves did kill that deer, but it probably wouldn't have lived if they hadn't found it, at least hearing her tell the tale.

The edge of the pockmarked patch of earth where the warren was could just be beginning to be seen -- no rabbits in that sliver, but that was only a tiny patch. His voice was quieter now, Last chance to pick the other or we're gonna scare the food. And War was ready to go and get to hunting at the drop of a hat.